Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seattle Aquarium

On our second day in Seattle, we headed to the Aquarium. It was pretty cool, although it was filled with kids! Molly would have loved it...

In one room there were huge displays where you could actually reach in and touch the animals. I'm not sure what Justin's touching,but I'm touching the star fish.We also saw the octopus feeding which was pretty cool. I've never seen an octopus that close before!They had plenty of giant aquariums with all sorts of neat fishies swimming all over.I like the one they had of Nemo and Dori.

The Aquarium was really big. Once it looked like we had come to the end another room would open up. It took a couple of hours to get through it. I was impressed.

Before we left, we made sure we picked out a stuffed Nemo fish and an octopus book to take home to Molly. She would have loved the Aquarium. But she was having fun with Grandma and not missing us a single bit!

No comments: